Majorariatto is an indie game studio originally founded by Alva Majo and C. Navarro from Spain. We make games focused on interactive narratives.
Our current members are:
- Alva Majo is the leader of the bunch. You know him well: he handles game design, art, writing and coding (email, Twitter)
- Kony also codes and helps with testing (email, Twitter)
- C. Navarro takes care of the website and manages the iOS side of things (email, Twitter)
This is what we're doing:
Golfing Over It with Alva Majo is a discouraging game about climbing a surreal mountain with a golf ball, a different take on 2017's hit "Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy". Experience the challenge of climbing an unyielding mountain without infuriating controls being part of that challenge.
Bennett Foddy has played this game and granted it his blessing.
- Golf your way up to the top.
- Listen as Alva explains why he made such a cruel game.
- Fall all the way back to the bottom.
- And if you manage to get to the top?
- Will that make you feel good?
- Will you feel that it's all been worth it?
- I think you will.
Majotori is a collection of tales with which you interact by playing trivia. A witch appears to different characters after they make a wish and offers to make it come true if they play a game of trivia with her. Majotori's Carefully Crafted Selection of Questions includes all kind of subjects but focuses on video games, cinema and animation.
- 25+ diverse characters
- 50+ branching storylines
- 1000+ engaging questions for the modern geek
- 4 question categories with customizable frequency of appearance
- A character dying a horrible death because you don't watch enough anime